Welcome to BIMA’s Annual National Conference ticket booking page.
Join us on Saturday 5th November 2022 for the largest gathering of UK based Muslim healthcare professionals.
This year the conference will explore a wide range of topics around the theme of The Future of Health, including the following:
- Future technology (Dr Junaid Bajwa – Microsoft, Dr Imran Qureshi – Amazon)
- Management, power and responsibility (Dr Mateen Jiwani – BT Healthcare)
- Our International NHS family (Charlie Massey (GMC – CEO), Matthew McCelland (NMC – Exec Director), Duncan Rudkin (GPhC – CEO), Dr Latifa Patel (BMA – Chair RB), Dr Sherifat Kamal (PDA))
- Mental health: reclaiming the narrative (Dr Hadiza Bawa-Garba, Dr Ahmed Hankir)
- Muslim women in leadership (Sofia Odugleh, Dr Hina Shahid, Nadia Bukhari, Dr Hafsah Qureshi)
- Exemplars of Our Time (Peter Sanders)
Furthermore we have an array of breakout sessions* for delegates to explore their interests. You will be able to attend two of these only. These include:
- Smart Money: Planning for the future
- Tech entrepreneurship
- Home-schooling the future
- HCPs guide to managing Ramadan with chronic conditions
- Developing a positive presence on social media
- Lessons from history: How you could be the next Al Biruni
*Your choice of breakout sessions will be granted on a first come service, we will endeavour to at least give you one of your top 3 choices. This is not guaranteed though.