These are the list BIMA has played an active role in the Mental Health Community Response Group (CRG), please note that this is a summary of the work involving many organisations and individuals. Given how many activities were undertaken during the pandemic it is possible that many things have been missed out from this list.
- Bringing together majority of Muslim mental health charities into one group to discuss, share resources and ideas.
- Monthly webinar being organised on important topics with panellists .
- Webinar/ posters created with brief details and contact numbers of all the Mental health organisations participating.
- Series of videos on Domestic Violence during lockdown translated into different languages by Muslim Womens Network.
- Regular Radio Ramadan show on Positive Minds with MCAPN.
- BIMA stress and anxiety infographic.
- Inspirited minds Look after yourself PDF covid edition